Hiya, guys! Today, I thought I’d just give a little list of the makeup products I’ve been loving recently. These are so good, I thought I’d share. Enjoy!
- Sleek Matte Me in Velvet Slipper: my perfect dark shade. It’s so nice, and I love the formula. It’s amazing!
- Rosie for Autograph Lipstick in Nude Blush: this is my new perfect nude (sorry, Fawn Fancy). It’s so lovely and hydrating, it makes my skin glowy and illuminating. Amazing!
- Miss Sporty Studio Lash The Miaow Look: this eyeliner is great for beginners, like me.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Sandy Beige: this is a really nice light powder that really does set my makeup. All for £3.99. Bargain.
- MUA Undress Your Skin in Iridescent Gold: this highlighter is so nice, it makes me want to cry. And, they’ve come out with new shades!
- MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist: if you hate primers, then try this! It really works for me. I love it.
- MUA Eye Define Mascara: seeing a trend? It’s a good lengthening mascara. Works for me.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: everyone talks about this! No wonder, it’s a holy grail. Can’t live without it.
- Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Concealer: this is good for coverage, especially for the price. It’s a wonder.
So, until next time, buen día!