Heyo! My short disappearance is explained in this post- I went on holiday. This is the result. Also, there was an event that happened on one of the holidays, and I’m dying to do a tutorial for that, so watch out!!
I went on two different holidays, one straight after the other, so there’s going to be five things from each.
5 THINGS I LEARNT FROM PAKISTAN:
- WATER is a very, very good idea. It’s hot over there, and I’m a terrible drinker. I got dizzy enough to once fall off the toilet (and into the shower) and drop my phone and walk into a wall the other time. Yeah, drink water my friends!!!!!!
- MOSQUITO DEFENDERS, like wipes and sprays, are also very good. I came back with at least twenty bites. At least.
- MEAT– don’t try it! My family had, they all got sick. I’m a veggie, but someone managed to sneak some in a curry I had on the last day, and I was sick on the plane home. We came home Thursday, and I’m still a little sick.
- FANS– always carry one. Power-outs happen a lot, and UPSs are very expensive. And it’s very hot. If the fans don’t work, you will be sweatin’ like a sinner in a church.
- MAKE-UP should be light. It’s likely you’ll end up sweating it off, and power only goes so far. In fact, half the make-up I brought, I didn’t use. Bring a light-weight foundation and concealer, a powder, a highlighter and bronzer, eyebrow mascara, one natural eyeshadow palette (I used the Sleek A New Day ), a natural mascara and a lip balm. Eyeliner’s going to weigh down your eyes, and probably sting or melt, and blush will disappear.
5 THINGS I LEARNT FROM WALES (YET AGAIN.) :
- COFFEE is not good for me. It gives me cramps and diarrhoea. It was painful. I still drink it anway. (Fun Fact: if you go three days without coffee, you won’t need to drink it again. Until you do drink it again.)
- ICE CREAM makes me gassy. I’ll still eat it.
- CHECK THE INGREDIENTS in whatever you buy. I got this salad, thought it was veggie. It had pork. Before I was a veggie, I still wasn’t allowed to eat pork. Whoops.
- TESCO’S IN WALES are legit like a Boots. They had full stands of Bourjois, Barry M, Rimmel, Sleek, Maybelline, L’Oreal (both of the previous two do animal testing) and brands I haven’t even heard of. Also, those lovely Casio calculators? A fiver. Get yourself down there, child.
- ALWAYS HAVE THE NUMBER OF YOUR BREAKDOWN COVER so you can call them. The car battery ran out, and no-one memorises the number of the RAC. Be organised.
So, that’s it. I think, I’ll film the make-up tutorial with the products I mentioned a couple of weeks ago ( I got some new ones, too!). Look out for that. Otherwise, see the look on my instagram @tvfxenia. Bye!!