Heyo! I was going to do this idea last week, but I think what I did was fun.
Anyway, this week, I am going to do Swimmer Problems, and if you are a swimmer, you should probably relate. I, myself, am a swimmer, so I guess I’m just writing my struggles. Oh well.
- Warm up after you come back from the holidays.
- Warm up anyway.
- Your arms hating you after every. Single. Session. Ouch.
- For me, there is nothing worse than using the kickboards.
- Diving = Water up your nose. And sore eyes.
- The need to drink a river afterwards.
- Or when you accidentally eat before a session.
- How about when someone does a poo, let alone a wee?
- Having to share a lane with someone you hate, or is too fast. Or too tall, leaving you SpLaShEd!¡
And, uh, the list goes on, but I managed to compress it. Just.
I don’t know how many of you realise, but I have a YouTube channel. If you could check it out, it’s @/that vlogging fangirl. Bye!